Writing Lessons in Person

Online tutoring is wonderful, but sometimes you need a face-to-face meeting with a tutor. If you live in Genesee, Oakland, Macomb, or Livingston counties, I am available to meet with you.


What do you get with a tutoring session?

--A 50 minute session of concentrated attention on your student's particular trouble spots.
--Immediate feedback.
--A personal connection. For some students, this increases their responsibility--they know they're going to see me, so they work harder.
--Quick diagnosis of trouble spots.

I have some openings in my schedule for students in southeastern Michigan. Currently, the available days are:
Mondays (10am-5pm), Wednesdays (12pm-6pm), Thursdays (10am-6pm), and Fridays (10am-6pm). Weekend sessions are negotiable.
I tend to group sessions by geographic area, but am fairly flexible. Send an email to msmeganwriting@gmail.com for specifics.